2. OUR DETAILS
The products and services on www.themediterraneanlifestyle.co are directly sold by Melisa Koyunseven (hereinafter referred to as: The Mediterranean Lifestyle) with NIF Y4001220Q and address Calle Fabrica 11, 1D, 07013 Palma de Mallorca. You may contact us through our website or by email to email@example.com
3. YOUR DETAILS AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
The information or personal details that you provide us with shall be processed pursuant to the Data Protection Policies. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of such information and details and you represent that the whole information or details you have provided us with are true and accurate.
4. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using this website and/or by placing any order through it, you undertake:
1. To use the website exclusively to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
2. Not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
3. To provide correct and accurate email, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Data Protection Policies). If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order. By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
5. LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
We may have links from our website to other third party websites and materials; such links are provided exclusively for information purposes and we do not have any control whatsoever over the contents of such websites or materials. Accordingly, we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such links.
6. LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit in any way our liability:
1. For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
2. For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
3. For any matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking the Contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. This does not prevent you using this website to the extent necessary to make a copy of any order or Contract details.
8. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
An event outside our control includes any act, event, non happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
1. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means
of public or private transport.
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that any event outside our control continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the any event outside our control to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the any event outside our control.
9. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time. The use of our website and the Contracts for the purchase of products through such website will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising from, or related to the use of the website or to such Contracts shall be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.